Thursday, October 9, 2014

This is Not a Fashion Blog

I find it funny that some of the most popular posts I write on this blog are my "fashion" posts. Because first and foremost this is a lifestyle blog, where I write about anything and everything that I feel like.

This is not a fashion blog.

This is a blog where I write about what I know and what I feel. I like clothes and I like looking at different styles on Pinterest and I like shopping (but never get to because I'm broke), so I enjoy sharing my personal style, whether or not people actually find it "fashionable". But that doesn't make this a fashion blog.

I love writing and reading so I write about that. I like television and movies. I like date nights with my husband. I like being LDS. I like telling stories. I like wearing makeup and playing with my hair. I like my life and that's what this blog is about. It's about me and my life. It doesn't fit into one category, it's a little bit of everything.

This blog is simply me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...