Saturday, October 4, 2014

Navy

So I've been curling my hair like this every day now. I love it! If you follow me on Instagram (which, why wouldn't you?) you may know that back in July I tried dying my own hair for the first time. It was supposed to be black and it turned out kind of red. And I liked it for a few days but then it faded weird and now it's just this weird orangey color. Although, I'm just more dramatic, no one else finds it as weird as I do. But I'm planning on dying my hair soon. 

So I love this outfit!! Navy is one of my favorite colors to wear, I always think it looks good on me and it's the only other color in my closet besides black. Ha ha. Sadly, that's mostly true. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this outfit because I sure do! And I love doing my hair like this!! 





Shirt: Kohls, Skirt: Walmart, Boots: Ross, Necklace: The Alamo!

Similar Items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...