Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Photos!

Hello everyone! So if you're a regular reader of this blog you've found out by now that my usual cow at the top is now a vampire in honor of Halloween! I hope to change him for every major holiday. So this post is about how I made my cow a vampire. It's a very simple FREE online tool that can be found here: http://www.picmonkey.com/

I used to always use Picnik to edit my photos, but sadly it died this year, or rather sold itself to Google+. But now that I've found PicMonkey, I can use that instead, they are basically the same anyways! In honor of Halloween, PicMonkey has Halloween themed editing tools to help make your photos spooky! Here are some examples of what I've done:







One of these photos of me and Christopher is going to be my new Facebook profile picture! And I want your help deciding which one! Leave a comment below and let me know if you want the bat one, creepy eyes one, spider webs one, or the bloody one!

Help me decide!! Thanks readers!!

--Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. I guess the red eyes photo looks really scary.

    It either looks like vampires or soon-to-be formed werwolfs.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...