Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Night

Well most our candy is gone. My parents had me open the door and give out candy to the trick-or-treaters, but then got mad at me for doing it wrong. So, parents, I apologize that I gave lots of candy to the cute kids. They were just too cute!!!

So I already showed you my costume for work:


A cow!!! But I borrowed the costume so I had to give it back. So for the rest of the day I was sort of a pumpkin:


Wow! It's like I grew up between these two pictures! 


My sister liked my outfit. She actually gave me this dress. She bought it for herself, but didn't like it all that much. She's a little bit bigger than I am so I used the belt to help, although if I was really going for the pumpkin look I wouldn't wear the belt. I'm not a huge fan of orange so I really don't think I would ever wear this dress other than Halloween or the days before Halloween. 

So I carved a pretty amazing pumpkin, if I do say so myself. I did it all by myself! Almost cut myself a lot (I really shouldn't be trusted with knives, it's not like I try to cut myself, but me and knives don't get along very well) but I came out with no bleeding! 



So if you can't tell, it's a bat inside a moon. The moon has a face so looks kind of weird in these views. But in real life it looks really good! I promise! I got it from a template on Pumpkin Masters.com (or http://www.pumpkinmasters.com/free-patterns.asp). 


This is what it was supposed to look like, but 1. My pumpkin didn't have a flat surface like this one and 2. I'm pretty sure this picture is fake anyways. So I think my pumpkin turned out just fine, thank you very much. Here's my pumpkin on the porch:


My camera has issues taking pictures at night. I'm still trying to find the best settings to put it on. You would think that "Night Scene", "Candle Light" or even "Fireworks" would work for a picture of a lit pumpkin, but apparently you would be wrong. 

So today is actually the one year anniversary of my first kiss with my boyfriend. Last Halloween we watched Halloween movies together on his couch and shared our first kiss. This year he was in Logan and I was in Salt Lake. I never saw him. Even worse, he was busy all day, so I hardly even got to talk with him over the phone! So today was a little depressing because I would have loved to share it with my boyfriend. 

I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween! It's my favorite holiday for sure! Say goodbye to the zombie-ified cow, he's going away as soon as I'm done with this post. I love my readers!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

--Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, as well as the content!
    Feel free to surf my webpage - vbulletin.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I started some blogs in high school, but this one starting in August. This one is my favorite though. I've put a lot of work into it. Thanks!

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...