Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Halloween Decorations!

So my parents allowed me to decorate their house for Halloween! They also are letting me answer the door for all the trick-or-treaters tomorrow. So here are some pictures of what I've decorated our house to look like:


The light just inside our front door!


The laundry room window!


The front window! 


The picture I made working at daycare!


Our lovely giant spider!


The pumpkins I made (found here: http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-craft.html) that's now sitting on our front porch!


Our front porch! ... with new modifications. There's a wind catcher thing hanging on the ceiling, my pumpkin craft (http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-craft.html) is on that chair and there are two witches broomsticks propped up against the chair. The metal things on the side brick wall are surprisingly always there, as of last August. But my mom hates them, as do I. But my father insisted on hanging them up. 

--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...