Friday, October 26, 2012

Falling Over Me

Umm... so.... anyone who knows me personally, knows that I'm obsessed with Jon McLaughlin. Seriously. He is so attractive and so musically talented it just fills my heart with joy. I heart freaks out when I hear piano music, and that's his specialty. I love him. If you don't know him, please listen to him now:


So anyways, last week I was at Walmart and found Demi Lovato's album Here We Go Again on sale for $7.00. And anyone who reads this blog knows that I'm obsessed with Demi Lovato as well. If you haven't read it already, here is my list of why I love Demi Lovato: http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/2012/08/why-i-love-demi-lovato.html.


So... turns out these two people, quite possible my two top favorite singers WROTE A SONG TOGETHER???


So I've heard this song before. Of the 1,684,232 views on that Youtube video... maybe 232 are just from me. Yet somehow I didn't realize the background vocals were Jon McLaughlin. I'm very ashamed at this fact. When I saw Enchanted for the first time, I knew the second he started singing that So Close was sung by Jon McLaughlin. But apparently I can't tell when he's just singing background... but I'm still very upset with myself.

So enjoy the video above of my two favorite singers. And enjoy this pictures of them as well.









--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...