Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Celebrating Halloween

Last week I had a very fun time with my boyfriend celebrating Halloween. Here are some picture to show you!











We carved pumpkins, went to Odyssey Dance Theater's Thriller, and went to the Pumpkin Walk in Logan. It was truly on of my favorite days ever!

Little known fact, our first was actually last Halloween. So tomorrow is the one year anniversary of our first kiss, and this Sunday (also my 22nd birthday) is the one year anniversary of us dating. This past year with him has seriously been the greatest year of my life and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Love you Christopher!

--Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. you are actually a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing.

    It seems that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a wonderful job on this topic!
    Also see my web site > how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I don't consider myself a webmaster, Blogspot does most of the work for me. But thank you so much for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...