Monday, October 1, 2012

50th Blog Post!!!


50 blog posts and 708 views later, my Tiffany Alvord post is still my most popular one. If you haven't already seen it, you can find it here: http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/2012/08/tiffany-alvord.html.

I love Tiffany Alvord and think she is incredible talented and a very sweet and nice person... as well as gorgeous! So here is her newest music video as a special treat to my readers!



Thank you all so much for reading my blog!! I really do love everyone who reads and leaves comments. You guys keep my writing and keep me going!

Please, please, please leave a comment on this post to let me know what you want to see more of on this blog! Even though we're at 50 posts, I'm still developing the tone of this blog, and your advice and criticism is great appreciated!

Please don't forget to follow my blog and follow me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/When-The-Cows-Come-Home/471463479545428?ref=hl. I really do want your feedback so just help me out so I can make this blog the best that it can be!

I LOVE MY READERS!!!

--Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. You have an incredible talent for writing.

    So keep writing and keep going.

    Don't worry about what to write. Continue to write what is in your heart and everything would fall into place.

    If there's a writer, there's bound to be a reader, one complement the other, one needs the other and vice versa, otherwise everything just doesn't make sense.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running
    off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
    you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Kudos
    Also see my site > diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...