Monday, December 3, 2012

When the Cows Come Home

So I haven't written on this blog in forever! Why? Because I have a different blog! http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/ 

Please go follow my other blog! I just celebrated my 100th post! It's a little about everything and I'm trying to get lots of followers! So tell your friends!

I'm always open to suggestions on what I write on the blog. Currently I write about:

  • Fitness
  • Cooking
  • Health
  • Celebrities
  • Holidays
  • My family
  • My fiancee
  • Education
  • Clothes and fashion
  • Hair
  • Relationships
  • Movies
  • Television
  • Music
  • Dance
  • I have app, book and product reviews
  • And cows! :)
... and again, always open to suggestion! I love comments and try to respond to them all! 

Please come follow my other blog! I promise you won't regret it! (and this blog will be deleted soon, so you might as well just switch now)

Thanks!


Clyde the cow would love for you to follow him! http://whenthe-cows-comehome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...