Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Brownies!!

I am now going to share with you THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE IN THE WORLD!! Seriously, I've tried tons of different brownies (I'm kind of a desert addict) but this recipe is the greatest. They are truly perfect! And I'm not only going to share with you the recipe, but show you how we Christmas-ed them up for a neighborhood Christmas party.


FUDGE BROWNIES

1/2 cup margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 Tablespoons cocoa
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3/4 cup flour

Melt margarine and cocoa in pan. Remove from heat, add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add flour. Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees in a 8x8x2 inch pan. 

My family always doubles this recipe!! 


After that, we made some frosting (or my mom did). Her recipe for frosting is not a real recipe. It's simply powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. She mixes and keeps adding until it tastes right. It tastes delicious too! It's very simple.


Then to make them Christmas-y we crushed up candy canes and sprinkled them on top! My brother had a lot of fun with that part. He put them in a Ziploc bag and smashed them with a mallet. Then we spread the frosting over the brownies and sprinkled the candy canes on top.


The edges were a little burnt so we chose not to take them to the party and just keep them for ourselves. :)


The brownies were a huge hit! This really is the best brownie recipe and I really hope you try it out and tell me what you think!


My brother and I were very proud of what we had made! :)


I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Have fun cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...