Saturday, April 19, 2014

Song of the Week: Trouble Maker


So for the longest time (since this song came out) I would get so excited when it came on the radio and I was just so in love with it, but when I got back home I completely forgot about it. Which is why even though I have loved this song from the beginning, it's never been my Song of the Week. That's also why I never had this song on my iPod. But this week I heard it twice and I wrote down that I needed to make this the Song of the Week, so here it is. I just love how catchy and fun this song is and I just want to dance to it!

If you follow me on Instagram you may know that my blog went over 61,000 page views this week! I am truly grateful for all my blog friends! You all mean so much to me and I appreciate all your love and support! Thank you for making this blog possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...