Saturday, April 26, 2014

Song of the Week: Mona Lisa


I have no real reason for putting this as the Song of the Week other than that I've always liked it. And that's it.

Today my cousin is going through the temple and we get to go with her! I'm really excited, it's been much too long since I've gone and I think I really need the peace the temple brings because we are moving in ONE WEEK!!! Crazy!! My parents will be up here as well and since my mom is like a superhero organizer, she's going to help out a bit with all our packing and cleaning.

This week I will be spending my time packing, so I will not be blogging again until after the move. I have three posts scheduled this week: my April Review, the introduction to May's Charity of the Month, and the books for Book Club for May. But other than that, I will not be posting on here and who knows when we'll get wi-fi and I can post again. So be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter so you can keep up with what's going on with the move. I'll also try to post on Facebook as well, but sometimes it's harder to do on my phone. Also, you might as well go ahead and follow me on all those social media sites because I'm planning a big giveaway for my followers!!

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope I can talk to you again soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...