Monday, April 14, 2014

Ducklings




DRESS: Ross CARDIGAN: Target SHOES: TJ Maxx NECKLACE: Vanity

It was super windy. The weather is warming up, but it was so windy it made it cold. I had to stand a certain way or my hair and the front section of my dress would blow around. I was having a good hair day though and I love this dress so very much so I needed pictures of it.

Before taking the pictures I stepped outside to find the duck eggs right outside our apartment had hatched!! I can't get a good picture. I've seen three ducklings and there's one egg that hasn't hatched yet. As much as I hate ducks, they are pretty cute and they make cute little noises. I'll try to get pictures soon with my real camera. Luckily the mama duck hasn't been around, because I'm kinda worried she wouldn't like us getting close to her babies. And ducks scare me. So I'm being super careful.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the outfit! I'm glad you post where you bought things because I'd love to find a necklace like that. Good luck with the ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...