Saturday, April 5, 2014

Song of the Week: I Can Only Imagine


A few days ago I heard this song on the radio and remembered just how happy it makes me. I've been struggling a lot lately and my life just feels like it's falling apart but I'm trying to forget about all the trials and focus on what God wants from me. In high school I did my senior solo to this song because I went through hell and back and it was only through my Father in Heaven that I was able to make it through. I absolutely love this song and it truly speaks to me in a very special way.

This weekend is General Conference!! I am super excited to hear the words of the prophets of God and to learn more and hopefully get some of my questions answered. Later today I am posting the top ten reasons why I love General Conference, so don't forget to come by later and check it out! You can learn all about the LDS General Conference HERE and learn how to view or listen to General Conference HERE and if you have any further questions feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at thedancingcowblogger@gmail.com. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...