Saturday, April 12, 2014

Song of the Week: If I Had A Million Dollars


If I had a million dollars I would pay off my student loans, my husbands students loans and my debt to my parents and then buy myself a car (because I'm so sick of not having a car and having all my cars taken away by brothers (three times this has happened)) and then honestly I'd probably just stick the rest in my bank account. Maybe buy my parents something nice, they deserve it from all the money they spent on me through dance and me being poor in college. Honestly, I am ridiculously good at talking myself out of buying something, I never buy anything unless it's on sale or I really truly feel I need it. I don't think I would be wasteful with a million dollars.... does that little speech win me a million dollars? Because I could really use it right about now...

Anyways, this week we were cleaning the walls at work and Aggie Radio played this song and it reminded me of roadtrips with my family and just how much I love this song!!! I love Barenaked Ladies!! One time on ballroom tour I said that phrase excitedly in a Wendy's and this older woman glared at me. I meant the band... Basically I'm in love with this song and it's a song I grew up listening to a lot, but it's been a long time since I've heard it.

What would you do with a million dollars? Let me know in the comments below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...