Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fishy Fishy



SHIRT: PacSun* BOOTS: Kohl's

This shirt is actually my husbands. I saw it and wanted to try it on and ended up loving it so I wore it the rest of the day. It has little fishies on it! I liked this outfit because it was just simple and comfy, and that's my kind of style. I decided I need more over sized sweatshirts like this one... but for women.

It was raining and then snowing and then hailing and then raining and then snowing.... all day. So I decided it would just be fun to take pictures with my umbrella (which can be found in a haul post HERE). And I told my husband to do some close ups so you can "sea" the fish better. I literally just mis-typed that word and decided to keep it because it relates to fish. I totally didn't do it on purpose... at first.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you ever wear your spouse's clothes? Leave a comment below and let me know! 
THANKS FOR READING!! 

*I previously had the shirt saying it was from Zumiez, but my husband informed me that was incorrect. I just changed it though and I apologize for unknowingly lying to you. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the fishy shirt! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should borrow that shirt from your hb often. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite sweatshirt is my husband's. sometimes you just need something big and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...