Thursday, March 14, 2013

Randomness on Benadryl

I love Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. They are delicious and low in calories! They are soft and moist and delicious! Sure the don't compare with my mom's amazing brownie recipe, but they are so yummy and much easier to eat than my mom's brownie, because I'm not a fan of cooking.

I also love Tree Top Fruit Snacks. And the current box of them I have is extra delicious! I love fruit snacks. I love kid food. I love acting like a kid while eating my food. I eat Cheerios like a child. In little Ziploc baggies from my purse, eating them with my fingers. Man I love Cheerios. Now I want some...

I'm exhausted. I worked seven hours today! Running around with little kids. (PS, I just left to go get Cheerios). I love How I Met Your Mother. It's like my favorite show! And I'm so happy that it's on TV for me to watch while I sit here, exhausted from Benadryl for my stupid rash.

I don't even know what it's from! But it's on my face, and neck, and chest, and back and I hate it! It's itchy! It ruined my workout plans! And now the medicine is making me too tired to even do a small workout!

Time for webcam pictures with my Cheerios collage! 


I'm so glad I usually watch How I Met Your Mother on Netflix because on TV they keep skipping stuff! Yes, I've seen every episode too many times that I know the TV is skipping parts.

I love the webcam on my laptop! I love using it with my BFF Kristina. I miss Kristina. I never see her! But we used to make all these music videos on my webcam. I love them! I love that I can go back and watch them anytime I want. I love Kristina! ... I just texted her to let her know that I miss her so much!

If anyone is still reading this. Props to you. Here's a little treat for you:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...