Sunday, March 10, 2013

Death of a Salesman

Yesterday I went to a play with my parents. Just me and my parents. It was fun. It was Death of a Salesman, which I've read like four or five times in high school and college classes, but I've never seen it done live before. I LOVED IT!! It got me excited to teach high school English and be able to teach about Arthur Miller's wonderful play! :)

If you want to see it, it's being shown at The Grand Theatre in Salt Lake City on the SLCC campus. It's a beautiful theater! You can find all the information you need here. Tickets range from $10 - $24. The show ends March 23rd, so go see it soon!!

...but if you go with your parents, be prepared to suffer the consequences. Last night all the could talk about was Biff and Willy. This morning my dad said I looked like I had a hangover (which, when I just wake up that is probably the worst possible thing to say to me or I'll be angry at you the whole day, keep that in mind Chris) because of Death of a Salesman. My parents are weird. But I love them! They really are the best parents ever! Why else would I be living with them at twenty-two? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...