Saturday, March 16, 2013

The People That I Hate

Now this post isn't going to list specific names, it's not meant to hurt anyone, it's not supposed to be offensive. I've been very upset lately with my lack of "friends" and with the people around me who treat me horrible. I do like people, I do love the people who are my real friends, I feel very blessed to have the people around me that I do (like my parents, siblings, and my fiance) and I love the people who read my blog. This is purely a venting session (that I chose to put online for the world to see, for some strange reason).


I hate people who talk badly about other people. Or plot against other people. Especially when the people they are plotting against are my friends and I'm right there, listening. Please just stop. Think before you say mean things about people who you hardly even know!

I don't like girls who are constantly looking to cause drama and problems. No. It's dumb. Especially considering I'm 22, the people I'm around should be old enough to realize that causing drama is just dumb.

I hate people who treat me like a little kid or like I'm in high school. Sometimes I understand, if you don't know me I do look like I'm in high school. But for the people who know me, you should realize I'm 22, I've been in college three years, I'm getting married, I work full time, I'm not a child... at all. And if you're younger than me, you don't really have the right to boss me around and treat me like a child. Especially when you have no real authority over me.

I don't like guys who think they can take advantage of women and get away with it. They think that they can leave and be fine, but girl's minds and hearts work a bit differently than that. The girl will never forget. She will never be able to get over that stupid moment in her life. She will always be haunted by it and wish it had never happened and they'll never be able to look at that boy the same way again. I hate those boys. I hate them the most because they hurt people, truly hurt people.

I hate braggers. Don't make other people feel like tiny worthless creatures. It's awful and heartless. Please, I do like hearing people's accomplishments, I really do, but I just don't like bragging about it.

I hate liars. People who are fake and phony. This especially true when it comes to friends. I hate the "friends" who aren't really your friends. Who only have time to be your friend when it's most convenient for them. If you can't take the time out of your "busy schedule" with all your other friends to make time for me, maybe we aren't really friends.

I hate people who aren't kind. Is it really that hard to be nice? You never know what people are feeling inside. Take it from someone who had depression, you never know what a small act of kindness can do. It can change a person, it can save their life. But just like kindness can change a person, so can being mean. It can ruin a person. You never know. Kindness always wins.

I love my friends and family. I love my fiance because he is nice to everyone in the world and he is especially nice to me. My sister is the kindest person that ever existed. She's the sweetest, nicest and most amazing person there is and she will do anything to make the people around her happy. She's always happy and her happiness is contagious. She's an incredible inspiration of friendship and kindness and I love her for that. My parents are incredible. They taught us to be kind and giving and to care about other people. They taught us not to hate, but to try to understand the people around us.

There are nice people in the world, but sadly they get drowned out by the cruel people in the world who don't think about the feelings of others. And I hate that.

I truly believe that it's not that hard to just be nice to people. Can we please just be nice to people? Then I would have to write a post like this, because I wouldn't encounter any people like this anymore.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...