Sunday, March 10, 2013

Read the Book of Mormon in 50 Days!


I had a goal to read the Book of Mormon before I got married. And so far, I've failed. I've read 1 Nephi, and that's it, and, unfortunately, that the part I already know and have read the most! But I still have two months (exactly) and it's still a goal I want to achieve. It's become more of a challenge to myself and also to you, my readers.

I created a challenge to finish the Book of Mormon in 50 days. 

I want you to join me! Whether it's your first time or your hundredth time, it's always a good thing to read the Book of Mormon again. Joseph Smith called the Book of Mormon "the keystone of our religion" and it truly is. The scriptures bring joy and comfort! They make us wise! So why wouldn't you want to read it?

If you are not LDS and would like to join me in reading the Book of Mormon, but do not have one, please contact me! I am more than happy to send you a free copy of this great and wonderful book. If you have any questions regarding the Book of Mormon or the LDS church, feel free to ask me and I will do my very best to answer your questions or find other resources to get you the answers you need.

If you are LDS and want to join me, I would also love to hear from you! I want to know about your experience. Every time I read the scriptures, I learn something new. I'd love to hear what new lessons and experiences you've learned while doing my challenge!


Feel free to copy the above image to your computer, tablet or mobile device. If there are any issues regarding the image, please let me know! Share this with all your friends and family so that they can take the challenge with you!

This will be an enriching experience for anyone who wishes to take the challenge! Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this schedule! My family set a goal to read the Book of Mormon in 2 months, and this schedule is perfect. It allows for a few shorter days here or there and still get it in under our goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this :) My 14 year old daughter is trying to finish up her personal progress before the end of the year and all rinse she really needs to do is read The Book of Mormon. I think this chart will help her accomplish this goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! perfect fit for putting in the B of M print addition!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...