Monday, March 4, 2013

Outfits of the Week: February 25th - March 2nd


Monday I wore my black legging/jeggings and my gray jeweled top and black vest from Vanity. Not the best picture. It looked a bit better in person. 

Tuesday and Thursday I had work at the daycare. I honestly don't understand why they makes us wear white and tan for working in a daycare. I deal with messy kids and babies with dripping bottles and crayons. It's not the smartest idea to make us wear light colors. I feel like I have to clean my work clothes after every time I work. (But I have two shirts now so I can trade!)

Wednesday I supported my USU Aggies!!! I'm getting really anxious/excited to go back to school soon! I really like this shirt and I got it at Walmart!! 


Friday I wore one of my favorite outfits ever!! I wore my favorite red pants, also from Walmart (seriously people, I don't think it's necessary to spend a lot of money on clothes) and then a gray tank top that I've had forever and my new black cardigan from Target. I'm sorry I forgot to take off my ID badge from my NEW JOB and it caused a weird glare. I loved this outfit!! Note to self: wear it again!

Saturday I wore jeans and a t-shirt. I didn't even do anything to my hair really. I'm from Utah, I support the Utah Jazz even though I'm not a huge basketball fan. I spent the weekend in Logan so Chris took the picture and didn't understand the concept of a full-body picture. But I forgive him. :)

I forgot to take a picture on Sunday which is slightly depressing because I looked great! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...