Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy one hour left of Easter!! :) 

I apologize for not writing for a while. I've been super busy with only 40 days left till my wedding (I'm really beginning to stress!!) My Easter was good. The Easter Bunny gave me some pajamas, the pants were Mickey Mouse, the top was all the lyrics to One Direction's "That's What Makes You Beautiful". I also got a Jamba Juice gift card and an iTunes gift card. And as a tradition, I got Peeps, Butterfinger eggs and Reese's eggs (which are pretty much my favorite thing ever, if you got any for Easter and don't want them, send them to me).

I got another set of engagement photos done on Friday. I think they turned out really well. I loved our photographer, Amy Bennion.  I won this photoshoot at one of the bridal fairs I went to. She is fabulous to work with! She is incredibly talented and her work is beautiful! She's also very nice and kind and friendly. I like her a lot.

I had a wonderful Easter post planned, but maybe I'll save it for next year... then I'd have more time to get it together, because it's awesome but would take some planning on my part. So keep reading my blog and next year I'll give you an Easter treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...