Monday, March 4, 2013

My New Job!!

So the point of me moving back home was to make as much money as I could before I got married and moved back to Logan to finish school. I've had my daycare job since I've moved home but I've also done work for my dad's company and now for my mom.

My mom works for the school district in the testing department. My job is to go to the different schools in the district and test the ESL and ELL students to see how well they are learning the English language. Well for those of you who don't know, my major is English teaching with a minor in ESL...

I LOVE MY NEW JOB!! 

It feels really good to have a job that I like and that I'm actually really good at. I feel like a teacher testing students and I love it! It just feels right! Sure these are elementary age students and I'll be teaching  secondary age students, but being a teacher is something I like. I'm so excited to go back to USU to become a real teacher! I love my new job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...