Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Hate Scooby Doo.


I work in a daycare. And although Scooby-Doo has been playing since before I was born, the kids still always watch it while I'm working. Not only that, they talk about how much they love Scooby-Doo. They have Scooby-Doo birthday cakes and clothes and shoes and everything! They say they love it and my coworkers always say "because everyone loves Scooby-Doo!"...


But I hate it. I hate Scooby-Doo.


Why do people like a GINORMOUS dog who's always eating and talks but emphasizes his "R"s in a really annoying way? I just don't get it. Dogs scare me. My own dog scares me and she's adorable. Scooby-Doo is huge and ugly and terrifying! I don't get why anyone would like that. I also don't get why the show has like ten billion episodes and spin-off shows and movies. It's the same freaking story every time!! It's the most unoriginal show there ever was! Every episode is exactly the same... annoying. And when I was a kid I was always afraid of monster shows, why do kids love Scooby-Doo so much, it's so creepy!!

Someone please explain to me why you like Scooby-Doo. I don't care how much the world likes it, my children are never watching Scooby-Doo in my house. Ever. Sorry Scooby-Doo, I just really hate you.

1 comment:

  1. I like Scooby-Doo.

    I like Tom and Jerry.

    All when I was a kid.

    Now as an adult, I just think it's only meant for kids.

    Hehe.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...