Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Unhappiness // I NEED YOUR HELP!!

If I'm being completely honest with myself, I am unhappy with this blog. Despite my love of writing, it isn't turning out the way I had originally visioned. And after working hard on this blog for a year and a half, isn't it about time I make it how I want it to be? 

So starting in March there will be some major changes happening on this blog. It'll be going a whole different direction. I'm reorganizing and rearranging everything, posts will be different, the style of my blog will be different, and much more! 

Because of all of this, I'm asking for your help! Please leave a comment below with any suggestion for my blog! These can be about anything! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you'd like to see different, what you think I should add, etc. I want this to be a blog that can be enjoyed by everyone, so please leave your input to help make it better! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I just want to hear more about you and your life and everything about you because you are amazing and I love you lots and I don't get to see you or talk to you as often as I'd like. Love you, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...