Thursday, February 13, 2014

SeeeMe

Hey friends! So this month I didn't have a Charity of the Month and I'll be honest, it was all because of laziness and stress. However, in class yesterday my teacher handed out cards for a charity banquet for the organization she works with and I knew I had to write about it on here and share it with my followers.

On February 19th at 7:00pm in the Utah State University TSC Ballroom in Logan, there will be a Hunger Banquet to help the organization, SeeeMe. It's $5 each or a group rate of 4 for $15. So if any of you are in Logan, please go and help out this wonderful organization!

Because of this, SeeeMe is the Charity of the Month for March and the rest of this month. My teacher told us all about what she does in Uganda to help out these kids and it is such an incredible organization! They honestly make every penny count in helping out these people. So please don't forget to donate by CLICKING HERE

I want to thank all my readers for your participation in Charity of the Month! It's still in it's beginning, rocky stage, but you are all a big help. Remember that all I ask for is $1 a month towards charity and together we can help change the world. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...