Thursday, February 6, 2014

Color Vibe

Alright people, if you look back on my New Years Resolutions you'll remember that one of my goals is to run a 5k. This is a big deal for me because I've never been a runner in the whole history of my life. I don't run. But this year I'm going to start.

Along with my family, I've signed up for the Cache Valley Color Vibe! Now I officially am working towards my goal! So every night after work I head next door to the gym on campus and run around the track. I'm a horrible runner and walk more than half the time but I've been doing a 3k to start with. But if I keep up with it I just know I'll get better and better and will eventually be able to run the whole way!

I want to invite all my blog readers to sign up for the Color Vibe too!  The Color Vibe takes place in many cities across the U.S. so you don't have to travel to Utah to participate. But if you are going to the Cache Valley one I would love to meet up with some of my readers while I'm there! I can also use this to check off number 91 from my Cache Valley Checklist!

So if you're a runner or not, maybe you should also set a goal to run in a 5k and become more active and fit! I'm so excited for this event and think it'll be lots of fun! I can't wait to see you there!


Leave a comment below if you'll be participating in the Color Vibe!
THANKS FOR READING!!! 

3 comments:

  1. um, sis, there is no way on earth that I intend to run the whole way, so just know that you'll have a run/walk/run/walk buddy if you need one! <3 -MO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But my goal is to run the whole thing! I have to try and keep up with Chris who wants to beat Nate or Ryan.

      Delete
  2. I am signed up for it too! And I'm definitely not a runner either. My goal is to train and run the whole thing as well. How is your training going?

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...