Monday, February 10, 2014

My New Phone

Last week when I wrote my Smart Phone Envy post, I was blissfully unaware that my in-laws were working on getting a new cell phone plan, and after seeing my blog post (which I now feel guilty about because of how bratty I sounded) my wonderful mother-in-law decided to add me to their new phone plan (where my husband and I pay our share, we aren't spoiled brats I promise). Meaning, I now have a smart phone.


So first off, a HUGE public thank you to my in-laws: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love you all so much and I am truly grateful you've added me to your plan! I won't abuse it I promise! ;)

Secondly, let me tell you a bit about my new phone. I got the Samsung Galaxy Light  from T-Mobile. So far I am completely in love with this phone! It's light-weight, it's not too big, it runs fast, and IT'S A SMART PHONE!!! Honestly, I was thrilled to finally be able to Instagram without stealing my husband's phone.

I ordered a super cute case from Amazon that will get here sometime this week and I am super excited about it and will for sure Instagram a picture (seriously, I'm obsessed with Instagram so don't forget to follow me).

This post is super short, but I just needed to update you on what's happening with me, because it makes me super happy! (How many times can I say "super" in one blog post? The funniest part is I basically never say "super" in real life, just in writing.) And also, I needed to show ya'll another pick of my haircut, because I haven't since it happened (there's a reason for that and I'm hoping to write about it soon).

I'm sorry I'm a sell-out and joined the Smartphone Club. 
THANK YOU FOR READING!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's very thoughtful of your in-laws. That's totally far from how pop-media portrays them, right? Anyway, your new smart phone looks good. I hope you've gotten a hang of it by now. Cheers!

    Clara Brooks @ Telco World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love my in-laws, they are the greatest!

      Delete
  2. Awww! Your in-laws are an amazing bunch. I find it sweet that they're avid fans of your lovely blog. Anyway, your new phone looks wonderful, and the features seem perfect for you. I hope you haven't been abusing Instagram too much, though. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that, Kaylee! All the best to you! :)

    Allen Fernandez @ 1300 Numbers

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...