Saturday, February 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!


I love this boy more than words can express! He is the kindest man I've ever known and he treats me with love and respect everyday. He's such a great fisherman, adventurer, cook, soccer player/lover, Lego builder, Pokemon trainer, and husband, and I know someday he will make an incredible father as well. 

Chris, I fell in love with you the moment you cared for me that day I was sick. You lay beside me, even though we hardly knew each other at that point, and took care of me despite how gross and sick I was. I have never forgotten that moment because that was the moment I knew I loved you. You stayed by my side, and you cared for me, and because of that I fell in love with you. 

We've been together for over two years and these two years have flown by! I cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with you! I love you so much and can't imagine life without you! You mean everything to me, you make me happy, you make me brave, you make me a better person, and I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for bringing you to me, because my life was made whole once you came around. 

We've been married for nine months and I love having you constantly by my side. You complete me. You make me so happy everyday. You make me feel beautiful even when I'm at my worst. You tolerate when I throw little fits. You cook because I hate doing it. You take me where I want to go. You let me act like a child. You play in the rain with me. You give me lots of hugs and kisses. You take care of me when I'm sick (which happens a lot). You provide for our little family. You get along with my family, who mean so much to me. You are absolutely perfect for me. 

Chris, I love you so much and I hope you have the best birthday ever! I cannot wait to celebrate every birthday with you for the rest of eternity! 

Happy 25th baby! You're still looking sexy as ever!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! 
I LOVE YOU!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...