Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pinterest Sundays: Money, Dance, Lizzie McGuire, Walt Disney and Pixar.

Sundays are the day that I spend a very lengthy amount of time on Pinterest. Sundays will now also be when I post some of my favorite "Pins" onto this blog to spread them around. So here we go. Here are my favorite Pins of the day. :)



To go directly to the Pin's link, click HERE. I really liked seeing this today, because we really are living paycheck to paycheck, and this had some really good tips. :)


I saw this picture and it just made me so happy! I've decided I want to start doing ballet again. I'm registered for a ballet class fall semester and I'm really excited for it.


The caption for this one is 25 Important Fashion Lessons From Lizzie McGuire. I used to watch this show a lot and this list is really funny. I think you should check it out and laugh.


I'm currently obsessed with this quote. It's the best one I've seen in a long time and it's been making me feel a bit better about not having a job yet.


I really like this image and the tips on it because I love writing stories, and these are fantastic tips for writers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...