Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Web Video Wednesday: Fishtail Braid and Popular

I have been waiting semi impatiently since Sunday to put this video up!! I'm so excited to share it with you because it is by far the easiest way I've seen to fishtail braid. After watching the video once I went in my bathroom and did it as easy as that. And it looked good too!! So if you haven't already perfected fishtail braids, please check out this awesome tutorial! You'll love it!


PS, I was not wear extensions, but for some reason it gave a slightly thicker appearance than a regular braid. I'll post a picture of mine soon!

I also want to add my newest favorite song/music video. I love Ariana Grande!!! Lately she's my hair and makeup inspiration. And I'm just so in love with her voice. She's incredibly talented. Check out her covers on Youtube, they're pretty amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...