Monday, July 8, 2013

Candy Crush Saga

I have a confession to make:

I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga.

Why? Because at one point in my life I received a notification that a friend had given me extra lives on Candy Crush Saga, a game I had never played before. And I thought to myself "Well I have nothing better to do with my life. I work all day. I'm living with my parents. My fiance lives two hours away. Yeah, I deserve to relax and play a little game. 


So I start to play. I'm really good at games like this and Bejeweled so I got the hang of it really fast and I just kept going. 


And going... 


And going...


And then I started losing. And losing. And losing!!! 

And I things started to go a little like this:


And I would be stuck on a level for weeks at a time. And then I started feeling like this:


And feeling like this:


And this:


And this:


And really needing this:


Or this:


Yet all the while still thinking this:


Sigh. If any of you have an addiction to Candy Crush Saga (or any other game for that matter) please leave a  comment! I'd love to hear about it. :) 

__________________________________________________________

NOTE: This is not, in any way, a REAL addiction. I do have a life. I may not have a job yet, but I do have a life. Just pointing out that I do a lot more with my day than just play this game. Which I love... and hate... all at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...