Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Favorite Fictional Music Artists

The School of Rock (from School of Rock)


This movie was the movie my husband and I watched on our would-be first date (very long story)! I have always loved this movie! It's funny, it's pretty much awesome and this band is amazing!

Samantha James (from Just Friends)


Okay, this one is a bit of a stretch because she's actually a terrible singer. But it's just too funny. I love this movie so much because it makes me laugh and reminds me of my best friend Kristina every time (I miss you Kristina! Come back to Logan! You can live in my guest room!).

Ricky Ricardo (from I Love Lucy)


How can anyone listen to that kind of music and not smile? Ricky Ricardo is the greatest! I Love Lucy was the best and funniest show and it deserves a lot more attention than it gets. I love it and you should too!

The Cheetah Girls (from The Cheetah Girls)


Their outfits through that whole movie were funny. But they really did have good voices, I've always loved Raven's voice, and they could dance. I like them.

Link Larkin (from Hairspray)


Just look at him! How could you not love him??? (sorry husband) This movie is one of my favorites and Zac Efron is always one of my favorites. :)

Love Handel (from Phineas and Ferb)


This show is great and this is one of my favorite episodes. If you only want to watch one episode of Phineas and Ferb, make it this one.

Robin Sparkles (from How I Met Your Mother)


This is one of the ring-tones on my phone because I'm so in love with this song! Robin Sparkles is the greatest! When they added this to How I Met Your Mother, it just made the whole show significantly better, and I'm in love with the show.

New Directions (from Glee)


I used to love Glee. I watched the first two seasons and then I just kind of stopped. But I've never stopped loving the songs they continue to make (and I was very sad to hear of Cory Monteith's death the other day, he was always a favorite).

Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (from Phineas and Ferb)


I have this song on my iPod. But the extended version, this version is very repetitive... Anyways, this song just makes me smile, so I like it.

Drake Parker (from Drake and Josh)


I always loved his voice. Very talented indeed. And this scene is just cute. Speaking of Drake and Josh, here is one of my favorite Youtube videos:


I hate the show their on. Dumbest show ever. But these two girls are incredibly talented.

Cora Corman (from Music and Lyrics)


I decided not to put an actually video, because you see a glimpse of her wardrobe in the beginning of this video, but I didn't want to show her dancing. Not on this blog anyways. But I secretly love her songs and think she's a very good singer. And this movie is fantastic!

The Bikini Bottom Super Band (from Spongebob Squarepants)


...only because I really wish my brother's marching bad would do this... And this is by far the best Spongebob episode there ever was.

The Oneders or The Wonders (from That Thing You Do)


This is the best song!!!! Ever!!! It's so fun and catchy and this movie is good too (I think, I always watched it when I was younger and would fall asleep, but I'm going to re-watch it soon).

Phoebe Buffay (from Friends)


I have no words. I just love Friends!

POP (from Music and Lyrics)


Best. Song. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...