Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Friday July 12th is Cow Appreciation Day!

I need all my readers to be aware of this Friday's AMAZING holiday! It's Cow Appreciation Day!! Last year Chris and I celebrated this holiday together by visiting cows and getting cheese. I also wore my cow necklace and earrings. :)

This year we have some exciting new plans... but I'm not sharing them with you yet. You'll see all about it in pictures in a few days. :)

Chick-Fil-A loves this holiday almost as much as I do. Every year they give out free entrees or meals if you go in dressed up like a cow! You can learn all the details HERE.

Since this blog is dedicated to my love of cows, it's only reasonable that we celebrate cows here! I love cows because I think they're cute, funny, and adorably fat. They are also incredibly helpful to humans for milk and cheese and ice cream! Cows are great! I really appreciate them! Don't forget to appreciate them this Friday, July 12th, 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...