Friday, September 21, 2012

Working In A Daycare

So I've been working in a daycare for a few weeks now. It's a part of a gym and parents can drop off their kids while they're working out. I work in the area that mainly deals with children 6 months to 6 years. We are called "The Nest".

I LOVE MY JOB!

I don't care that I'm only making minimum wage and only work part time. That doesn't matter to me because I'm doing what I love! I get to play with little kids and get paid for it, and I couldn't be happier.

There's an area at my work called the baby room, that's my favorite (a surprise to the other girls working in the Nest). I love taking care of the little babies. I don't care that they rip out my hair and scream in my ear. They are adorable! Holding a baby in my arms reminds me of innocence. I think about how cute and innocent they are and the potential that each baby has. They can grow up to be anything!

I'm so grateful for my job! I can't imagine being happier anywhere else. I love working in childcare!

--Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. I adore your will, you're very dedicated to your job. Just continue your good deeds and it will come back to you.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...