Thursday, September 6, 2012

Product Review: Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred!


So I started doing this workout video. There are two levels, I've done level 1 a couple times and level 2 only once. But my goodness, this really is an extreme workout.

Extreme Shed and Shred is designed to give you a strengthened and toned body fast! When you buy the DVD it comes with a meal plan to help you get all over nutrition and fitness to give you the perfect body. The DVD is my mom's so I haven't done the meal plan. But combining this video with the 8-Week Get Healthy Challenge that I'm currently doing, and I think I'll be okay.

Everyday I wake up sore because of this DVD. I don't know if you've seen The Biggest Loser at all, but Jillian Michaels is tough. "TV's toughest trainer" as some people call her. This workout is definitely hard core.  If you're looking for something to really tone you, I would highly recommend this video.

What's more, most workout DVD's I can't even finish. This DVD, I can finish it. I'm a sweaty, exhausted, sore wreck after it, but I can finish it. Which is a big accomplishment for me. It's hard work, you can feel it working, but it's not like any of the moves are impossible to do (which in some videos, that's what it seems like). My abs get so sore, so I'm hoping this will help me get my six pack abs. :)

I know there are youtube videos of this workout, so if you want to check it out more, just look it up. You can also find more on the website: http://jillianmichaels.shop.sportstoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=14308_39474.


--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...