Thursday, September 6, 2012

Celebrate America Show: In The Miller Mood - USO Style

So last night I got a ride up to Logan to attend the Celebrate America Show with my wonderful boyfriend. This is put on every year in the Taggart Student Center at Utah State University. This was the first time I've ever gone, but I loved it!


So the Celebrate America Show is put on by Brenda Anthony (who is a fun character) and her husband. It has a live band playing music from the WW2 era and there is a lot of singing and dancing. It's almost like watching a musical. It's so much fun to watch!

Members of my ballroom team were in it, so they got me free tickets and saved me seat in the very front row (thank you so so much Tiffany and Kyle!!!).

I really think that if you're in the Logan, Utah area, you should check it out. However, ticket prices are pretty expensive. Sorry. Learn more on their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrate-America-Show/186423203478.


Don't forget to check it out! And say hello to my dancer friends for me! :)





--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...