Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hey is for Horses

Hey everyone I'm back! And with a "fashion" post too!! I don't know about you guys but I've really missed doing fashion posts and I'm excited to start doing them regularly again. Today Chris and I were driving around and we saw a horse and Chris suggested I take my pictures with a horse. So there's a horse. This horse is potentially sick since it was right next to the vet. So everyone please pray for this potentially sick horse, because he (she?) was really nice and cool. 

This isn't my best fashion post but it's a start. I now have a job where I have to dress nice so you'll be seeing more "fancy" clothes. I'm also going to be doing more with my Book Club, making YouTube videos to go along with my blog, and eventually purchasing the domain name (there's been a slight hiccup so I'm currently caught in between the name "The Dancing Cow" and having the URL as whenthecowscomedancinghome, it's a whole big mess that I'm working on fixing). 

Anyways, I have so many plans to keep this blog running again and I hope you are just as excited as I am!! As always, thank you so much for reading! Love you all!! 




Shoes: Ross, Skirt: ??? Shirt: Dress Barn, Cardigan: Old Navy

Same or Similar Items:

6 comments:

  1. I think taking these photos by the horse was perfect! Gives it the country look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a friendly horse too. I loved it. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your job! are you not doing school this semester? I support you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not in school this semester. I'll be writing all about that soon!

      Delete
  3. I missed your posts, you use so nice language I can easy learn english :P ~Sigrida from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm glad. It's nice to find someone from Poland is reading my blog! My maiden name is Polish and I've always wanted to learn more about Poland.

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...