Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today's Fabulous Work Day!

I write a lot about my job... BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Working in a daycare is so much fun! I love working with little kids because they are just so fun and fabulous and I love it!

Today is my mom's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!) so while I was sitting at the coloring table I started writing a birthday card for her. And one of my favorite little one year-olds, Beau, comes to sit on my lap (because he starts whining if I don't let him sit on my lap) and he just picks up a crayon and starts scribbling all over the birthday card for my wonderful, beautiful mom! But Beau is just so darn cute, and learned how to say dinosaur and it's adorable when he says dinosaur, so I didn't really care. Then McCall drew circles on the back of her card and folded it up... all... nicely??? I gave it to my mom anyways. I wrote on it Love, Kaylee... plus Beau and McCall. :) She loved it.

Also, while sitting at the table I watched this adorable three year-old start singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO... best thing ever. And he danced too. However he did edit the word "sexy" but I couldn't tell what word he was saying. Regardless, funny and wonderful moment.

Aw man I love my job!!

I also want to write a bit about my wonderful mother! I love my mom so much! She means so much to me. She does so much for me and has through my whole life! She's supported me through everything, through dance, school, college, and now my marriage. She's been a wonderful help with the wedding plans and I cannot tell her how much I appreciate it! She is so talented at so many things! She is beautiful and wonderful and I love her more than anything!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...