Monday, December 8, 2014

A Family Wedding

This lovely dress below was the bridesmaids dress I got to wear for my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law's wedding. It was a beautiful day with considerably good weather, considering it was the end of November. It was such a lovely ceremony and such a great day! I'm so happy for the both of them and so happy to have a new sister, who is honestly amazing.

CONGRATULATIONS SHELDON AND AUBREY!! 


The dress below can be found on Amazon and you can find the direct link below. The shoes (which are my new obsession) also have a direct link! This is the first outfit in a long time that is all new stuff that you can actually buy! I will also have the usual widget at the bottom of the page, but with other maxi dresses that I personally would love to have. Enjoy!

Also, these photos were taken from my brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 . I love the quality of photos it takes! I didn't even edit these at all! Hopefully I will do a post with an official review of my phone and what apps are my favorite. Stay tuned!






Dress: Amazon, Cardigan: Target, Shoes: Kohl's


6 comments:

  1. The pictures look lovely and your hair looks great ! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be honest, I'm in love with my hair in these pictures. I wish it could look like that all the time!

      Delete
  2. Do yourself a favor and go see this venue in person it is fantastic. Many guests at our wedding remarked that it was the best wedding they had been to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new phones!! Seriously, always so exciting… And the photos look GREAT taken with the phone! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I may not have a good camera, but at least my phone helps!

      Delete
  4. You are exotically beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...